In answer to those who “don’t believe” in PR, I created an occasional series to remind myselt that I do get out of bed for a purpose:
An earlier post concerned a wee bit of crisis management we did for Fife-based FFDR when it was reported they were subject of a £10m takover bid, leaving staff unsettle and fearing for their jobs. For the six hours work we put in at short notice, we achieve the following:
- Three daily newspaper articles – in all target titles.
- One article in a national, weekly business publication.
- One sizable article in the most relevant weekly newspaper.
- Major coverage on the first two pages thrown up by Google by searching the company name.
- A basic AVE of £4000 (no multiplying the figure either!)
- All three, pre-agreed key messages delivered across the coverage.
That’s cheered me right up. But I’m not half as pleased as the client is.